Saturday, October 25, 2014

Have you seen a Zorse???

Animals are so cool!!! My favorite animal is a horse. My second animal is a dolphin. And my third one is a lion. I love these animals because I can ride horses, swim with dolphins, and watch lions fight. Did you know that there is an animal called a Yeti Crab?
         
YETTIE CRAB

  
Did you know that there is such thing as a Zorse?


I think the worlds  most ugliest animal is a blob fish.


I think the worlds most prettiest animal is the white lion.


My saying for the day is: Be kind to animals or they will eat you in your sleep!!



14 comments:

  1. Agreed-that is one ugly fish. I never knew there was such a thing as a zorse. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! And about the Zorse, it is a mix between a horse
      and a Zebra!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi this is your sis. I think you have done a great job with your blog. And I think that is the worlds ugliest fish.
    Blob. Blob. Blob. Fish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY agree with how the blogfish is SO ugly!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I REALLY hope I don't get eaten in my sleep!! I love you blobfish! Don't eat me!!

      Delete
  4. Ashlyn,
    What a great saying for the day! That fish sure is ugly! You should look up the mola mola fish aka ocean sunfish. They can grow as big as a car! I just learned about them this past year and I was totally shocked by how big and peculiar they are.

    PS I'd tell you to look up the extinct passenger pigeon because they are super interesting but then Nikki would call me a dork so don't do that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat! Do you know where white lions live?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh!! I love it! Ashlyn, keep writing and drawing! You are amazing! I love hearing your thoughts! I think the blob fish is the ugliest animal I have ever seen as well! Love you! Aunt Jorelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgoodness! The white lion is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete